Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tenth Incarnation Vishnu-Kalki Avtar

Kalki Avtar


Story of Kalki Avtar

The KALKI Avatar is the tenth, last and great incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The Lord Vishnu will be emerged as Kalki incarnation. Yet this incarnation is not appeared on the universe but it is expected that lord Vishnu will incarnate at the end of Kali yuga. The period which is currently exist, is Kali Yuga and will be ended when lord Vishnu will incarnate as Kalki and destroy the foulness.

In
KALKI Avatar, Vishnu will be in the form of KALKI, the powerful machine-man with extra ordinary strength and will be looked as awesome man who will come in the pose of riding on his white horse with his blazing sword in his hands.

This all things are supposed that to be happened in a future means at the end of "Kali Yuga-present eon" incarnation of Lord Vishnu. As
Lord Vishnu is the preserver, he will incarnate himself in a form of Kalki, destroy the evil spirits punishing them and again re-establish the golden age with the Dharma, order, truth and law.


4 comments:

  1. please come fast on the world and stop the people from their bad habits and forgive my bad habits whch i have done until today and born on neapl please come fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayathri mantra of Kalki removes tragedies and disasters depicted for Kali Yuga.Best Time to Chant , Ekadasi thithi and Saturdays.
    To get more details about bhajans, pujas, chants and mantras,download mangaldeep app and get all benefits, http://goo.gl/bQBnUe
    

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone my is Gabriel sophia from Canada. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr. Ogbeifun website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680 don't hesitate to contact him

    ReplyDelete